The event that took place in Frankfurt am Main had the opportunity to be the backdrop for the presentation of the latest UBOT 3D printer.
The UBOT P800D is a printer that has never been seen before. As we read on the 3D Printing Center portal, it has the following parameters:
- the machine from the UBOT 3D series of industrial products has a working area of 800 x 500 x 500 mm,
- heated working chamber with a capacity of over 3kW, which allows you to maintain certain conditions during operation,
- a system of two heads, allowing the use of support materials and high-temperature technical materials (maximum temperature 400 degrees),
- emergency power supply system known from the previous UBOT P440 device,
- mechanics driven by HIWIN ball screw system and servo drives, enabling high speeds (even over 200mm / s),
- dimensional compensation system of printed objects, which is standard equipment of UBOT 3D industrial machines.
The machine will also be presented during 3D Solutions!
Photo source: http://centrumdruku3d.pl/